Premium Pili Nuts
Not Just Any Nut
Pili Nuts are more than just delicious. Their remarkable health benefits make them the most extraordinary nut on the planet.
Our melt-in-your-mouth Pili Nuts are wild harvested from fruit that grows on the flowering Pili Tree (Canarium ovatum). Naturally grown without harmful chemicals, our Premium Pili Nuts are certified as free of pesticide residues.
- 100% natural
- gluten free, cholesterol free, and trans fats free
- high in heart-healthy magnesium
- low on the Glycemic Index
- rich in healthy fats and Omega 9 oils
- the lowest in net carbs of any nut
- naturally high in protein and fiber
- healthy for the skin, with the highest levels of vitamin E
- certified non-GMO, HACCP, Halal, Kosher, and Vegan
Their remarkable superfood benefits are owed to the exotic terrain surrounding the namesake volcano in which they thrive. The fertile, nutrient-dense soil of the lush Philippine rainforest is among the richest on Earth. Rising high above the Albay Gulf, the stunningly symmetrical Mount Mayon, meaning beautiful, is a remote destination shrouded in ancient legend and folklore.
17 Steps to Perfection
The secret to our premium is in the process, from tree to table. To radically boost their energy, and preserve their nutritional and beauty benefits, our Premium Pili Nuts are carefully sprouted in purified mountain spring water, which unleashes their dynamic mineral and nutrient profile.
Every hand-selected Pili Nut that we package undergoes our proprietary SloDry™method. This process sustains the delicate, healthy oils and powerful proteins, while boosting their delicious smooth-yet-crunchy, buttery texture.
Complex Tastes, Award-Winning Natural Flavours
- Awarded 2 and 3 Stars as a product of remarkable quality by the International Quality and Taste Institute in Belgium (iTQi) 2018
- Awarded 3 Stars for being ‘exquisite – extraordinarily tasty food’ by The Guild of Fine Food Great Taste Awards in London 2018
- Golden Fork Award for Best Imported Food at The Guild of Fine Food Great Taste Awards in London 2018
- Crowned SUPREME CHAMPION out of 12,634 products that were entered in to this year’s The Guild of Fine Food Great Taste Awards in London 2018